College Degrees & Course Help
For many incoming freshmen, choosing a college major can seem like a daunting task. While some students know what they want to do, the majority of students do not. Not to mention, many students change their college major over the course of their studies.
Considering the numerous opportunities to continue education beyond an undergraduate degree, students are faced with even more decisions beyond their initial 4-5 years of college. Both undergraduate and graduate degrees play a large role in finding a job prospect or eventual career.
Whether it is coursework, opportunities within the degree program or test preparation, selecting a program that ultimate fits one’s interests is important for success. We provide a wide collection of online resources available that are able to help students select college majors or choose a graduate degree program. In addition we have a lot of available information about careers in each field and much more.
- Are Sports Good For Universities?March 12, 201375% say Yes
- Do Unpaid Internships Reinforce Inequality?March 22, 2013TIE
- Is an MBA necessary for a successful career in business?May 15, 201358% say No
- How Important is Pre-MBA Work Experience?February 18, 20136 Answers
- Is An Ivy League Education Worth It?March 20, 20137 Answers
- What Is The Best Way to Pay For Grad School?April 02, 20136 Answers
Featured Blog Post
Have a student studying away from home in a boarding high school or an out-of-state college? In between classes, studying, reading, and partying (hopefully not too much), your migrating bird would appreciate a treat from its home nest to keep them going in those moments of debilitating homesickn…Read Full Post
- Dorm Envy: Tips and Tricks for Creating Student Care PackagesPosted: January 31, 2013
- Turn Yourself Into a Business Expert and Climb the Ladder to SuccessPosted: November 07, 2012
- Flexibility of a Virtual ClassroomPosted: November 05, 2012
- What Should I Major In?Posted: April 14, 2012